Re: Date Format with month names in genitive case - your, opinions?

Дана 24.01.2018., у 13:00, gnome-i18n-request gnome org пише:
Message: 1
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 23:23:32 +0100 (CET)
From: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak lingonborough com>
To: ????? ??????? <gpopac gmail com>,     Diskuze o lokalizaci open source
        do ??e??tiny <diskuze lists l10n cz>,     GNOME i18n list
        <gnome-i18n gnome org>
Subject: Re: Date Format with month names in genitive case - your
        opinions?

23.01.2018 08:51 ????? ??????? <gpopac gmail com> wrote:

It would be great to get the opinion from the entire language community,
although I didn?t get any reply from others for Serbian.
Good idea to get more opinions.

Hi all,

I'm also a member of the Serbian GNOME localization team and my opinion is
that any change that would make the translation more natural to the end user
is a welcome one.

It would even be better if it was possible to handle all cases (something akin to
the Mozilla's L20N[0]) but that's probably out of the scope for this change.

[0] http://l20n.org/

Sincerely,
Marko M. Kostić