Re: Request: GNOME Disks String Freeze Break

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 10:36 AM, Kai Lüke <kailueke riseup net> wrote:
Hello,

Hi Kai,

there is a wrong tooltip about the meaning of a GPT partition flag.
I really think this should be fixed for the release, so I ask for
approval here.

The other change removes stating the label content again in the tooltip
of another flag. This would be nice to merge now, but it's less important.

Did you already release 3.27.91? String freeze only applies past that point.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director