Re: [evolution-ews] Two new translatable strings added for 3.27.91

On Fri, 2018-02-09 at 23:05 +0100, Ask Hjorth Larsen wrote:
And even better if there are some usage hints - is it important that
this word or an exact equivalent is used (maybe translator will write
the English term in parenthesis then), or can it be replaced by
something inexact like 'Security group'.

        Hi,
I didn't want to diverge from the terms used on the portal.azure.com
site, just to make it easier to the users to pair what they see at the
site and where they fill it in the settings.

I already added some translator comment around the 'tenant' word,
hopefully useful for translators. I can change it, if needed.
        Bye,
        Milan