Maintanership transfer for Estonian team

Dear Fellow l10n/i18n-izers!

I would like pass on my coordinator/maintainer responsibilities for the Estonian translation effort to Mart
Raudsepp.

Mart has been already been involved with GNOME project for years, and he already has commit access.

Also, worth mentioning that Estonian team was not using Damned Lies (instead we used mailinglist based
reviews), but it's up to Mart to figure out the new process ;)

Thanks,
Priit :)