Re: 3.30 release notes ready for translation

Le 28. 08. 18 à 16:19, Link Dupont a écrit :
Hi everyone,

My apologies for announcing this so late. Due to some poor time management plans on my part, finalization of the release notes didn't happen as soon as I had hoped.

They are now done and ready for translation! The notes can be found in the gnome-3-30 branch of the release-notes repository. I will be adding images this week.

Thanks for the notice.
I read in the release notes that Podcats is somewhat officially part of the 3.30 desktop, while it is currently only listed in Extra applications on l10n.gnome.org. Why isn't this list aware of that new app? What communication channel did we miss?

Regards,

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net