Re: Pitivi Import Dialog Redesign

Sgrìobh Yatin Maan via gnome-i18n na leanas 22/07/2018 aig 18:45:
Hey,
I should have been more clear, we are not as concerned about strings as
we are about the layout. Particularly stuff like (in Option B) the
sentence being somewhat split between a label and a combo-box (ie "Use
optimised media for - Unsupported Assets").

You can find the current dialog + new mockups here
- https://imgur.com/a/MXgtibA

Word order problems in that particular phrase can be circumvented by
translating as "Use optimised media for the following assets:" +
combobox. Just make sure to add good translators' comments to the po
files, so that translators will understand which strings belong together.

I can't judge how this affects languages with RTL scripts like e.g.
Arabic or Devanagari though.