Release of GIMP 2.10.6 planned for end of week

Hi!

We are planning the release of GIMP 2.10.6 around the end of the week. I set a target date for 2018/08/10 though it is not set in stone. It might actually happen a day before, as a few days after.

As a reminder, this is the branch gimp-2-10 (master branch is still a moving target) where the release will happen.

If you wish to update the translation for your language, now is the time.

We are also quite happy of translators as we will announce a new language at this release, very close to 100% GUI-wise, which will make the 81st language for GIMP! Big thanks to the North Maharashtra University for this!

And thanks a lot everyone for the continuous work!

Jehan
GIMP