Re: Help needed...

Hi!

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 8:33 AM, Snehalata Shirude via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

I am Snehalata Shirude from India... Our team is working on GIMP user interface and User manual localization. We uploaded some part regarding user interface. The remaining one we will upload files one by one very soon.
For testing of User Manual, we are not able to find any way to test on our local machine after translating it.

You are talking about the repository called gimp-help-2, right?

So please can anyone help me in this regard..

It is hard to give general advices, other than the ones that already exist in the INSTALL and README files (which I assume you read). Could you rather tell us what you tried and what kind of errors you got?
Thanks.

Jehan

Snehalata