String freeze on Chronojump for version 1.8.1 April 23. Translators welcome!

Hello all!

Some translators complained that we never announce a string freeze for our releases. Usually our "development process" is:

"We are coding for weeks/months... some measurement bug appears in a previous version, we fix it and release a version ASAP."

So we want to apologize all the translators that didn't have time to join translation or don't know when to do it.

From now on, we will announce with enough time and do string freeze.

So next release: Chronojump 1.8.1 is planned for April 23.

Thanks again to all the people who is translating Chronojump or any other GNOME software.

Cheers!