Re: documentation translations

And what about trying to implement this on DL?

Some weeks ago, I proposed a possible solution for this [1]. Although it's not perfect, it would be better than nothing, and we always can add some error control to avoid breaking the repo

Regards!

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2017-August/msg00027.html

Hi

Maybe the error message on damned lies could say exactly what to do?

Best regards
Ask