Re: gthumb module in feature/string/ui freeze

Le 15. 09. 17 à 19:10, Paolo Bacchilega a écrit :
Il 15/09/2017 10:36, Claude Paroz ha scritto:
Le 11. 09. 17 à 19:35, Paolo Bacchilega via gnome-i18n a écrit :
Hello,

the gthumb module is in feature/ui/string freeze mode now, please update the translations.  The final release is expected in three/four weeks.

Hi Paolo,

You have a typo in an appdata string: trasformations -> transformations.

Are you sure you are translating the latest version? because in the master branch it's already "transformations":

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gthumb/tree/data/appdata/gthumb.appdata.xml.in#n22

I was indeed translating in the gnome-3-4 branch, which is listed in stable branches on
https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/C/gnome-extras-stable/ui/

You didn't specify in your initial mail the target was now master.
Please in the future, as soon as you don't plan any more releases on a stable branch, inform us so that we can update its status.

Thanks for this great app!

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net