Re: Bug status Bugzilla

On Sat, 2017-10-07 at 10:41 +0100, Alexandre Franke wrote:
On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2 zonnet nl> wrote:
You are right. Alexandre changed it for me. There are 2 more to be
changed.
I will add in a comment that the status needs to be changed.

I think you should be the component owner but I didn’t find how to
change that.

I've handed out editbugs permissions to Hannie so she can change the
status of bug reports. In any product / component.

"Component owners" per se do not exist.
We have people who can be marked as "Developers" for a product (which
contains components), and there are "default assignees" per component.

andre

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/