Re: String freeze ends for gnome-user-docs (was: String freeze for gnome-user-docs)

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we're now in string freeze for gnome-user-docs,
stable branch gnome-3-26. Please do not push any content updates to that
branch. Only translation updates are allowed. Pushing to master is ok.

According
to https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ReleaseSchedule, the
string freeze ends in approx two weeks, when we release
translation updates as 3.26.1.1.

Thank you,
pk

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 21:32:16 +0200
Just a heads up that I've just released gnome-user-docs 3.26.0.1 which
marks the end of string freeze period on branch gnome-3-26. You can now
push content updates to that branch.

See the full schedule here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ReleaseSchedule

Thank you for your cooperation,