Re: damned lies

Le 01. 05. 17 à 14:12, Fabio Tomat a écrit :
Greetings
I'm the coordinator of friulian.
Today I realized that in damned lies, at the user settings, when I look
at the languages available for the web site, they are all written in the
native language, except for "Friulian" which should be "Furlan".

Where can I fix that problem?

Hi Fabio,

The localized names are taken from a Django structure:
https://github.com/django/django/blob/master/django/conf/locale/__init__.py (See the 'name_local key).

In the long term, providing a Friulian translation to Django could be nice.
Meanwhile, it shouldn't be too hard to adapt the code with some hardcoded names here:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/damned-lies/tree/people/views.py#n39

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net