Re: GNOME 3.24 Release Video ready for translation

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 3:36 , Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
Hi Bastian,

The video looks great. I love it!

Happy to hear!

I’d appreciate it if you could update the Polish subtitles when you’re
adding the new ones. I’ve made a few improvements after I was able to
see them in action today.

I just updated  the polish subtitles on youtube, hope that helps.