Re: GNOME 3.24 Release Video ready for translation

The video is out now, thanks everyone! We have the video in 13 different
languages now. If additional subtitles roll out please ping this thread.
otherwise i'll check in a few days and add any.

Hi Bastian,

The video looks great. I love it!

I’d appreciate it if you could update the Polish subtitles when you’re
adding the new ones. I’ve made a few improvements after I was able to
see them in action today.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg