Re: Translation of restructuredtext

Le 16. 03. 17 à 12:40, Alexandre Franke a écrit :
Hi,

GNOME Builder documentation moved to the rst format. I found
http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/intl.html so there’s a way to use
gettext with it, question is whether Damned lies will be able to do it
(as I am not aware of any other module using this format). Any idea?

I don't doubt it's possible, as I did something like that for the Django
project.

<rant>However, the question is more: are we going to spend time to
develop specific toolchains for every docs techology in the wild?
Those developments take time, and there is a reason why most GNOME
packages use similar tools when possible. That does not mean tools
cannot be changed, but still we should aim to have and follow some
standards.</rant>

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net