Heads-up: string change in GNOME 3.22

Hi,

I'm releasing a new version of libgnome-games-support 1.2 today. This is the active branch for both GNOME 3.22 and GNOME 3.24. It contains one translatable string change that was made in November, so no string break for 3.24, but it's a break for 3.22. The purpose of the change is to fix the build with Vala 0.36. Unfortunately, it is a format string, and if we don't change it, it doesn't build.

I think this is OK to do because it is the *only* change since the previous release, besides translation updates. So translators have already had over half a year to update translations for it, and all these translation updates will be included. So you can safely ignore this string freeze break.

Michael