Re: Error commiting translation into user-docs [system admin guide]

sysadmins,

Can you please include gnome-user-docs's "system-admin-guide" dir to "hooks.help-directories" ?

Translators are trying to commit translations via Damned Lies to System Admin Guide, but, just like any other documentation in a non-standard place, it is denied by default. (https://git.gnome.org/browse/sysadmin-bin/tree/git/pre-receive-check-translations)

Thanks in advance,
Rafael Fontenelle

H all,

I'me getting the following error when trying to commit a System Admin Guide translation update using DL:

«[Errno 1] b"remote: translations user cannot modify 'system-admin-guide/es/es.po' \nTo ssh://git.gnome.org/git/gnome-user-docs\n ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)\nerror: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://git.gnome.org/git/gnome-user-docs'\n"»

Not sure if this issue can be fixed from DL's admin panel or if it's something Infrastructure Team should fix instead.

Thanks for your help!