Re: Error commiting translation into user-docs [system admin guide]

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:27:01 +0200
Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:

H all,

I'me getting the following error when trying to commit a System Admin Guide
translation update using DL:

«[Errno 1] b"remote: translations user cannot modify
'system-admin-guide/es/es.po' \nTo ssh://git.gnome.org/git/gnome-user-docs\n
! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)\nerror:
failed to push some refs to 'ssh://git.gnome.org/git/gnome-user-docs'\n"»

Not sure if this issue can be fixed from DL's admin panel or if it's
something Infrastructure Team should fix instead.

Thanks for pointing this out. It seems related to the fact that
system-admin-guide/ is a bit of a non-standard location for storing help
files. We've added system-admin-guide/ to DL recently so it might be that
you are the first hitting the issue.

I guess this file might be the one that needs a fix?

https://git.gnome.org/browse/sysadmin-bin/tree/git/pre-receive-check-policy

Not sure.

Cheers,
pk