Re: Freeze break request for gnome-shell

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome or
g> wrote:

In my opinion, both items make for some nice polish improvements in
that area with low risk (the weather section is very isolated, and
the
visual refresh is mostly a style update), so they would make for a
good (while late) 3.24 addition.

I concur. +1 for the release team from me.

I'm torn. I like the changes too: it looks like a good improvement. But
it's a pretty major UI change in a significant component of the desktop
shell, and going in very late in the release cycle. I'd prefer to save
it for 3.26 to give users more time to comment on the change. So I
won't give +1 myself, but I also won't block it if someone else wants
to give the second +1.

Michael