Re: gnome-recipes translations

Hi,

I wanted to let you know about two changes in gnome-recipes that affect
translations:

1) I've renamed the gettext domain to gnome-recipes a while ago (to avoid
name clashes)

2) I've just split off the translations for recipe data in their own domain,
gnome-recipes-data, as several translators had requested before

The make-pot script has been updated to allow producing both of the pot
files:

make-pot
make-pot data

Damned-lies has been adjusted for these changes. Thank you!

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/recipes/

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg