Re: Percentages in eog

Hi Alexandre,

I just removed the percentage strings and replaced them with autogenerated strings at runtime.

Regards

Felix

Am 24. Februar 2017 19:14:10 MEZ schrieb Felix Riemann <friemann gnome org>:
Hi Alexandre,

The code these strings are in is based on a similar widget from Evince where they are translatable as well. So I kept them translatable thinking that there is a reason for that.

If you don't need to translate them I can unmark them. On a second thought it might actually be the better solution as the value that will be displayed after selecting one of these strings is actually formatted using "%d%%".

Regards

Felix