Re: UI and string changes in gnome-games

I'm not sure to understand what you mean by "module/template".

For the platform translations, everything is in src/retro/retro-platform.vala from the gnome-games module. I'll add comments, thanks.

For the UI changes, they are in several .vala files which have all been added to POTFILES, and no string has been changed in UI templates.

Adrien Plazas