Re: GParted 0.28.0 to be Released Feb 14, 2017

Le 06. 02. 17 à 21:28, Alexandre Franke a écrit :
Hi,

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Curtis Gedak <gedakc gmail com> wrote:
Thank you for reporting this string discrepancy.

Because we have already received some updated translations for the
0.28.0 release of GParted, we will hold off on updating the string until
after the official release on Feb 14, 2017.

At that time we plan to change the string to read:

"partition contains open LUKS encryption for a check file system only step"

My two cents on this is that it doesn't really make sense to keep the
bad string just because there are already some translations. Instead
of making “less work” for translators, you're actually making more
work for them. You will have more translators translate the bad
string, and then you will have all translator translate the fixed
string. If this was during the GNOME cycle and you'd be asking for a
freeze break for this, given the context and given the remaining time
till release, I'd grant 1 of 2 needed approvals.

You can wait for someone else from the i18n to confirm this if you're not sure.

Confirmed, if needed!

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net