Wikidata pull of ISO-3166-1 regions in many languages

I had mentioned my playing around with wikidata queries looking at
ways of looking up simple, proper name translations of things like
country names, language names, script names or other such simple, but
often difficult or laborious translation tasks.

This has approximately 240-odd regions by 300 odd languages.

I'm sharing it with anyone who is interested in this idea, still
looking to compare against the CLDR territories entries and Debian
Alioth isocodes project.  My scripting-fu is not as strong as it could
be and so it will take longer.

I'm quite pleased with the results so far, and will be looking into
other domains beyond ISO-3166-1 in time.

cjl