Re: [DL] String additions to 'gnome-software.master'

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:35:14 +0200
Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Marek Černocký <marek manet cz> wrote:
Apologies for accidentally pushing these trivial fixes. Let me know if you
want me to revert. Didn't realize we're in string freeze.

Apologies accepted. A heads up would have been nice, but I appreciate
your prompt followup. They both seem relatively important and trivial
changes (fixes to existing strings so existing translations can
partially be reused). I also added a comment to one of them with the
help of Richard Hughes.

+1/2 from i18n for an exception to the freeze.

Let's give this a go, 2/2 from i18n.

Cheers,
pk