Re: Translation missing

Sorry but I don't have /etc/locale-gen nor the locale-gen command, $LANG is set friulian by default

Il 29 ago 2017 2:28 AM, "Trần Ngọc Quân" <vnwildman gmail com> ha scritto:
On 28/08/2017 21:55, Fabio Tomat wrote:
Using bijiben i noticed that was not localized as it should be (fur). Does
it happen to other localizations?

Yes, I think it is localized, but you may not set locale for fur language.
I tested:

* Uncomment `# fur_IT UTF-8' in  `/etc/locale.gen'
* Run `$ sudo locale-gen'
* $ LANG=fur_IT.UTF-8 bijiben

then it work! You may setting to fur permanency. And I hope it also work.

--
Trần Ngọc Quân.