Re: gsettings-desktop-schemas

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Fabio Tomat <f t public gmail com> wrote:
Hello community,
I really don't want to bother, but I don't understand this word in
gsettings-desktop-schemas, I'm startint to think it's a typo.

"List of x-content/* types for which the user have chosen to start an
application in the preference capplet. The preferred application for the
given type will be started on insertion on media matching these types."

what's capplet?

It’s a GNOME 2 term for configuration applet.

Regards,

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director