Re: [DL] String additions to 'libgweather.master'

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 10:32 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
https://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module 'libgweather.master':

+ "%.1f ℃"
    + "%.1f ℉"
    + "%.1f K"
    + "%d ℃"
    + "%d ℉"
    + "%d K"

Hi Florian,

Your commit broke the string freeze. Please branch for gnome-3-24 before it.

Given the issue this fixes (line breaks between ° and C in the weather
section of the GNOME Shell calendar dropdown), and the fact that many
languages will actually just copy the strings in their translations so
untranslated strings wouldn’t really have that much of an impact, I’d
be inclined to grant an exception.

I disagree, but I won’t veto it either.

(I just want to push patches from bug 780244 so I can get weather
forecast, but shhh.)

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg