Re: Date Format with month names in genitive case - your opinions?

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Your feedback will be valuable because
it seems to me you are the potential actual user of this feature.

Would you be able to test my copr repository [1] and see how it
works in your language, what started working correctly out of the
box and what works worse? Of course, security must be taken into
account: preferably test it on a separate virtual machine. Or even
on a live DVD. :-)

Some comments below: