Genius release coming + help files change

So 1) new release is coming in the next week or so (if I can make the
current infrastructure change work well.)

2) The help files are no longer installed as docbook, and no longer
use the gnome help files infrastructure.  Things are done far more
manually and then I have a script that runs xml2po and xmlto to
generate HTML files for all languages which are then installed (I have
the html files in git so that it's not required for build).  This
makes links (e.g. help on function) actually work again and makes
things work outside of the gnome world.  Plus gnome-common is going
away, so something had to be done.  Anyway, to update a po file, there
is a script in the help dir such that "./update-po.sh LANG" updates
the po file for you.  Anyway, things should be "similar" for
translators.  For translating, if you just update the .po file that
will work I will run the xml2po and xmlto stuff to update the xml and
html.

If you have any questions/comments, let me know.

Best,

Jiri

--
Jiri (George) Lebl, http://math.okstate.edu/people/lebl/ or