Re: Freeze exception request

A feature that is requested a lot is remembering whether notifications
are allowed for a site. We were stuck waiting for UI design, so we
decided to land the feature with no UI changes for now. We would like to
merge it to 3.22.

Unfortunately, even though it does not change UI elements, it does add a
string, since the change contains a new schema. That will only appear on
dconf-editor, so we believe it won't be too much of a problem.

The change:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/commit/?id=6b1344e3404c0d0ac49aa10d32914360f5052ad2

Let me know if you have any questions.

I don't see any new strings in the patch. Could you please point to it?

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org