Re: Polari 3.22.1 freeze break request

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 10:32 PM, Rares Visalom <rares visalom gmail com> wrote:
Hey guys!

Hi,

We'd like to request a UI/String freeze break for the 3.22.1 release of
Polari in order to merge my GSoC work into master.

Because it wasn't obvious to me at first, I'll make it explicit: the
request is for 3.22.1 which will be released in three weeks. The
feature would not be merged in 3.22 that will be released this week.

String additions:
1. 'Will notify if user appears online.'
2. 'Online'
3. 'Available in another room'
4. 'User is online'
5. 'User %s is now online.'