Git weird behaviour

Hi all,

I've got some problems not only to upload PO files to git.gnome.org,
but to download modules too, even if download process it's made as
anonymous user.

Git error when try to download as 'dooteo' user:

$ git clone ssh://dooteo git gnome org/git/gnome-backgrounds
Cloning into 'gnome-backgrounds'...
ssh: connect to host git.gnome.org port 22: Connection refused

and the repository exists.

Git errors when try to download as anonymous user:

$ git clone git://git.gnome.org/gtk+
Cloning into 'gtk+'...
fatal: unable to connect to git.gnome.org:
git.gnome.org[0: 184.180.132.209]: errno=Connection refused

$ git clone http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-daemon
Cloning into 'gnome-settings-daemon'...
fatal: unable to access 'http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-dae
mon/': Failed to connect to git.gnome.org port 80: Connection refused

 But few times it works, git just upload or download a module and it
won't work again for a long time...

I review my firewall, and it's disabled.

So, it's my local computer or it's Git server which has weird
behaviour?

Thanks and best regards,

Dooteo