Re: GNOME Shell integration for Chrome v7 to be released on Sep 5, 2016

01.09.2016 21:19, Piotr Drąg пишет:

I added a note about supported locales to
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/chrome-gnome-shell/

Best regards,

I updated current list of supported locales in git
(https://git.gnome.org/browse/chrome-gnome-shell/tree/po/README?id=1c8426152e05e418264a269ae5b865f832facb83):

Google Chrome/Chromium/Vivaldi supports:
ar, am, bg, bn, ca, cs, da, de, el, en_GB, en_US, es, es_419, et, fa,
fi, fil, fr, gu, he, hi, hr,
hu, id, it, ja, kn, ko, lt, lv, ml, mr, ms, nl, no, pl, pt_BR, pt_PT,
ro, ru, sk, sl, sr, sv, sw,
ta, te, th, tr, uk, vi, zh_CN, zh_TW

Opera supports all Chromium locales and some more:
af, az, be, el, fr_CA, fy, gd, kk, me, mk, nb, nn, pa, zu

Opera does not support 'et' locale.

How can I obtain access to edit D-L project notes?

--
Best regards, Yuri Konotopov