transfer coordinator role to another user account

Hey all,

Currently, I am the coordinator of the Uzbek language team (https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/uz/). I was wondering if it is possible for me to transfer my current coordinator role to another account? I've switched emails and usernames and I'd like to contribute using my new credentials going forward. This is my new account: https://l10n.gnome.org/users/bmansurov/

Thanks,
Bahodir