Re: DOC_LINGUAS

Thanks for the help, Mario and Gabor. I added nl to the section HELP_LINGUAS in Makefile.am.
Hannie

Op 28-11-16 om 12:39 schreef Mario Blättermann:
Am Montag, 28. November 2016 12:30:35 CET schrieb Hannie Dumoleyn:
Hello,

I adding the Dutch translation of 'Gnome-getting-started-docs', see [1]. I created a folder \gnome-help\nl and copied the translation to this folder. I should have added nl to DOC_LINGUAS, but I cannot find it in \gnome-getting-started-docs. Can anyone tell me where I can find DOC_LINGUAS?

You'll find it in gnome-help/Makefile.am. But note, it is HELP_LINGUAS, not DOC_LINGUAS.

Best Regards,
Mario