Re: Strange string in Damned Lies translation

Le 25. 05. 16 12:00, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
Hi all,

while translating the po file for the Damned Lies website, I found this
string:

#: templates/vertimus/vertimus_detail.html:179
#: templates/vertimus/vertimus_detail.html:185
msgid "Y_g_i_s"
msgstr ""

What's the meaning of this and where can I found it in Damned Lies?

Redirecting the question to Tom: it seems this string (date format) is used as some internal link, does it really need to be translatable?

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net