Re: D-L and git are out of sync for epiphany

Le 20. 05. 16 16:56, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov a écrit :
Hi,

Today I tried several times to submit
an updated Kazakh translation for epiphany master branch.
However, I couldn't complete it via DL - it just stays waiting
for an answer after pressing Submit to repository.

Then I pushed my file directly to git, but web interface
is not updated with that change. In past it was updated
almost immediately.

Could someone please check? Thanks

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/epiphany/master/po/kk

Should be fixed now. I had to force some processes to shutdown the other day and one lock file was not properly removed.

Thanks for noticing.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net