Typo, and more, in release notes for GNOME 3.20

Hi there.

While translating it, I notice some stuff that could be changes. I didn't find its product in Bugzilla, so I'm reporting here hoping that someone can fix it. So, here is the list:

* typo
* location: C/index.page:54
in order to increase saftey and prevent errors -> safety

* could remove whitespace after closing '<'
* location: C/index.page:133
>bouncers </link>  ->   >bouncers</link>

* Not wrong, but how about using HTTPS?
* location: C/index.page:171
http://git.gnome.org -> https://git.gnome.org

* I didn't understand this sentence. Instead of "previous", should it be "preview" or maybe "see previous"?
* location: C/more.page:157
and you can also easily previous downloads

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle