Re: Deadlock of Gujarati Translation

Le 23. 06. 16 à 19:48, વિશાલ ભલાણી a écrit :

Hi All,

I am looking for help regarding Gujarati Translation. I have tried my
best to reach Sweta Kothari existing co-coordinator of the same. But I
am not able to contact her. And it seems she is not active from past 2
years. I have already submitted couple of translation files and also
working on some. Please let me know how and who can push my translation
changes to repo.

Just send a mail here with the list of files you'd like to see
committed. For example:

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/cheese/master/po/gu

Claude
--