Re: Co-ordinator of team not responding (gujarati)

Le 18. 06. 16 à 09:31, Claude Paroz a écrit :
Le 16. 06. 16 à 11:59, વિશાલ ભલાણી a écrit :

Hello

I am completely new to gnome development community and thought to start
my contribution with language. Hence I joined Gujarati i18n team. I have
try to reach to co-ordinator of the team but I was not able to get any
response. It seems that she is not more working on or taking care of
this translation and no more active. If she is not active than who will
review my translation and how can I proceed.

Hi Vishal,

See last parapgraph of
https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam
I CC'ed the current coordinator to this answer.

... and found out that the address swkothar redhat com is no longer
valid. Neither is the team Web page (http://www.utkarsh.org/) which I
just removed from the team information.

Please read
https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TeamCoordinatorResponsibilities
if you'd like to take coordinatorship of the team.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net