Re: Fixes needed for Geary search translations

Den 2016-06-03 kl. 14:08, skrev Alexandre Franke:
On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Anita Reitere <nitalynx gmail com> wrote:
That, however, sounds like a good idea. I wish GNOME Shell did the same.
For GNOME Shell, translators can make it happen -- by adding
translations to the keyword string without removing the original
keywords. But in Geary, some developer support might be required.
That's a workaround and you shouldn't do it.

In that case, is there a bug report for the GNOME Shell case? I
searched, but didn't find one.

I myself add English keywords if I find it probable that a user of the
translated desktop will search for the English terms after having read
this post:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2014-August/msg00012.html