Re: String additions to 'gnome-online-accounts.gnome-3-18'

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
Sorry about these string breakages in gnome-3-18 and gnome-3-20. They
were part of a patch set that fixed an annoying Kerberos bug [1]. The
new string is an error message that applications might or might not
show to the user.

Anyway, how to proceed?

The new string is already translated for 8 languages in master. I can
cherry-pick them to gnome-3-20 and gnome-3-18, and wait for a few weeks
before making any release from those branches. Will that work?

It seems you're effectively asking for a freeze exception. Given the
string and the importance of the fix, here's approval 1/2.

When you get 2/2 we can indeed proceed as you suggest.

Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director