Re: Hinid Tranlation

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 5:54 AM, hem749 . <hem749 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
 I want to join as a Hindi Translator. I already wrote mail to Hindi project
co-Coordinator as mention the project. But I didn't got any response.
So, Help me out to How I can start translating?

Join Hindi translator list here, and introduce yourself.

Assuming you have some experience using any PO editor eg. Virtaal ,
you can start with some incomplete or untranslated file.

https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/hi/gnome-3-22/ui/

Visit following site, to get familiar with translation terminology
https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/

http://fuelproject.org/newlook/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/fuel-translation-style-and-convention-guide-hi.pdf

Follow terminology for desktop applications
https://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/fuel/language/hi/terminology/desktop/

Regards,
Karunakar