Dead croatian language team

I'm ubuntu/Mint croatian translator and i translated many gnome apps/packages in ubuntu launchpad and i saw that these translation of packages are not available here, then i try contact team coordinator before 1 month to import these translations in gnome but he didn't respond to me.

These e-mail adreses of coordinator robert dot sedak at sk dot htnet dot hr

is obsolete I think that don't exist anymore htnet.hr is no longer used, as i know.