Re: Resigning from Ido Team

Le 30. 01. 16 05:49, Michael Terry a écrit :
Hello!  Many many years ago, I started the GNOME Ido (io) translation team.

I made a tiny start, but never really did much work.  And no one else
has joined in those years either.

I'd sorta forgotten I was still the nominal head of the team.

So I'd like to resign from it / disband it.  That way there's less red
tape for the next interested person.

Thanks!
-mt

Hello Michael,

Thanks for trying to push forward the Ido language in GNOME.

I've now removed your name from the coordinatorship of that language.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net