Some more Polari string changes

Hey folks,

we've just done a couple more string changes in Polari:

 - we've decided that "Network" is a much better fit
  than "Connections" (which we've really only used
  because the initial mockups did), so:
    "Connection Name" => "Network Name"
    "Add Connection" => "Add Network"
    "Custom Connection" => "Custom Network"
    "Connection foo has an error" => "Network foo has an error"
 (I am sorry about the back and forth on the first label - I know this
  is the third change in a month or so :-( )

 - we've removed a rarely used dialog, and when doing that it
   seemed appropriate to update the accessible name of a button:
    "Join room" => "Add rooms and networks"

Cheers,
Florian