Re: Copying weird email address from D-L

Le 18. 02. 16 07:08, Rafael Fontenelle a écrit :
I oftenly send emails to members of my language team in D-L. I can copy
this email from his account page. The email is displayed with "at" and
"dot" notation, but the mailto URL also shows like that (with a lot of
HTML spaces "%20").

Is it intentional to not make it copyable, or file a bug report?

Yes, this is intentional and a (light?) way of preventing robots from crawling email addresses.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net